Psyllium Husks Capsules | Psyllium Husk Supplement | Psyllium Husks Natural Fibre 750mg 90 Vegan Capsules | for Colon Cleansing & Bowel Health
- HIGH STRENGTH, PREMIUM QUALITY PSYLLIUM HUSKS – Our VEGAN-FRIENDLY Psyllium Husk Capsules each contain 750mg of high quality Psyllium Husk powder derived from the seeds of the plantago ovata plant
- SUPPORTS BOWEL HEALTH – Psyllium husk is a soluble fibre that absorbs water very easily and becomes a thick, viscous, gel-like substance in the gut which slows digestion and increases stool size, making it useful for those suffering from constipation, diarrhea or other digestive discomforts
- POPULAR FOR COLON CLEANSING – Psyllium’s highly absorbent nature means that it absorbs water, toxins and excess waste from the digestive system and helps flush it through
- MAY BOOST SATIETY – Soluble fibre like Psyllium husk slows down how quickly foods are digested, making us FEEL FULL FOR LONGER and taking up more space in our gut. This may results in less hunger and fewer calories consumed
- GREAT VALUE – Each pot CONTAINS UP TO 90 DAYS SUPPLY (when used at one capsule daily) which makes our Psyllium Husk tremendous VALUE without compromising on QUALITY
Fortitude Nutrition Psyllium Husks are a premium quality, high strength soluble fibre supplement that contains 750mg of Psyllium Husk powder per capsule, derived from the seeds of the plantago ovata plant.
Psyllium is extremely absorbent, so when digested quickly takes on water and swells into a thick, viscous, gel-like substance in the gut which slows down digestion and increases stool volume. These properties are extremely useful to assist with digestive discomfort, such as when suffering from constipation or diarrhea, or just to boost general function of the digestive system.
Psyllium Husk is often used for colon cleansing protocols as its’ highly absorbent nature means that it absorbs water, toxins and excess waste from the digestive system and helps to flush it through. Another desirable property of Psyllium is that it may help promote a feeling of fullness and decrease hunger. This is due to its bulking qualities and how it both slows down digestion and takes up more space in the gut. Increased satiety, reduced hunger is of interest to those looking to reduce their food intake and/or follow a calorie controlled diet. Finally, Psyllium Husk is also thought to have a prebiotic effect; promoting the growth of good bacteria in the gut.
|Dimensions||7.0866141660 × 3.9370078700 × 0.7874015740 in|