Digestive Enzymes | Digestive Enzyme Blend with Amylase, Protease, Lipase | Enzyme Complex with Bromelain, Papain, Apple Cider Vinegar & Peppermint | 90 Capsules
- HIGH STRENGTH NATURAL DIGESTIVE ENZYMES – Our Digestive Enzyme blend is packed with protease, amylase, lipase, bromelain, papain and Betain HCL for the HEALTHY DIGESTION of proteins, carbohydrates and fats
- BOOSTED WITH DIGESTION-SUPPORTING HERBS – In addition to enzymes, this products contains multiple herbs to aid with digestion such as APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, TURMERIC, PEPPERMINT, GINGER & CHAMOMILE
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY DIGESTION & NUTRIENT ABSORPTION – Digestive Enzymes help us digest our food and absorb the nutrients from them effectively. As we age, our natural level of enzymes decreases which can lead to poor digestion, digestive health issues and poor nutrient absorption. Supplementing with high quality digestive enzyme supplements can help fight this age-related enzyme deficiency
- MAY HELP WITH FOOD INTOLERANCES – Some people have a more difficult time digesting certain foods such as proteins, starches or fats. Taking a Digestive Enzyme supplement may help with hard to digest foods.
- GREAT VALUE – Our Digestive Enzymes supplement is great quality but comes at a LOW PRICE and contains 90 capsules, which on average will provide approximately a FULL MONTH’S SUPPLY (used at 1 capsule per meal).
Fortitude Nutrition Digestive Enzymes is a blend of natural plant-sourced enzymes such as bromelain, papain, protease, amylase and lipase that can be used to help boost healthy digestion and nutrient absorption.
Further boosting digestive support, our formula includes herbs such as apple cider vinegar, turmeric, peppermint, ginger and chamomile – all popular and long-used as digestive tonics.
Many people dont understand the function of digestive enzymes or the importance of supplementing with them as we get older. Enzymes help us to digest our food properly and absorb the nutrients they contain. As we age, our natural levels of enzymes become depleted, leading to deterioration in digestion, various digestive health issues and poor nutrient absorption (which in itself has repercussions for our well being via nutrient deficiencies). This ‘age-related enzyme deficiency’, as it’s known, is a good reason for supplementing with high quality digestive enzyme supplements.
Another good justification to use enzyme supplements for many people is that they have difficulties digesting certain foods – e.g. dairy, wheat, proteins, fats. Ensuring ample supply of the enzymes responsible for digesting the particular food, for instance protease for protein, can assist with this problem.
|Dimensions||4.5669291292 × 3.2283464534 × 0.9448818888 in|